CONSULAR and VISA APPLICATIONS
V.I.P. SERVICE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
HM PASSPORT OFFICE CHECK and SEND SERVICE
BIRTH, ADOPTION, MARRIAGE and DEATH CERTIFICATES
APOSTILLES, ATTESTATIONS, LEGALIZATIONS, NOTARISATIONS
FCO REGISTERED for PREMIUM LEGALISATION SERVICE
DAILY REPRESENTATION at FCO MILTON KEYNES
SPECIAL ATTENTION WHENEVER NECESSARY
ARAB BRITISH CHAMBER of COMMERCE
CERTIFICATES of GOOD STANDING
NOTARY PUBLIC SERVICE
see V.I.P. service options & extras available To Help Us To Help You ~ please see HOW to ORDER and POINTS to REMEMBER
For How We Help You ~ see Service Commitment For Peace of Mind ~ see 60 reasons updated 15th August 2018
Visa World have special service charge prices for high usage regular customers who include airlines, cruise lines, tour operators, travel agencies, NGOs, charitable humanitarian relief organisations, ABTA, ATOL, IATA and FTSE members. No contract is required. Conditions may apply. Please contact our Operations Manager for further information.
P L E A S E N O T E
Service charges allow for up to two consular visits per application. Certain applications require further visits beyond our culpability. Such extra visits will be charged at 50% of the '1st traveller' rate for the first application and at 12.5% of the '1st traveller' rate for each subsequent application made at the same time. Waiting time, if applicable, is charged at 100%. Extra visits requested by the client will each be charged at 100%.
Orders cancelled before lodgement has taken place are subject to a cancellation charge. Passport Office, Official and Embassy fees are extra and charged at cost, VAT zero rated. Amounts not paid with order are subject to an account charge of 5%, VAT exempt.
These are just some of the facilities in our support service infrastructure that ensure our ability to perform whenever a possibility exists.
S E R V I C E C O M M I T M E N T
Our aim is to provide the best possible Personal Service to complement and enhance the efficiency and speed of our Consular Services which consistently have the highest success rate amongst all of our competitors for first time acceptance of applications on first lodgement.
We have sent a copy of the above statement to all known competitors. Not one reply or comment has been received that contests our claim.
This record achievement (corroborated by results which are updated daily) is maintained because each application is checked for minimum requirements before submission. This is the basis of us achieving almost 100% successful acceptances at first attempt.
Time is actually budgeted in order to allow for a skilled inspection of all the important sections of the application that are troublesome and which are known to be problematic if either the content or the way it is presented are not both exactly as required,
~ a n d ~
the range of service options available in this price list is evidence of the comprehensive infrastructure of our established support facilities, which are maintained to ensure that we will always have the ability to perform whenever a possibility exists.
Service is our business ~ If you’re not satisfied, we’re not satisfied
- Our offices are staffed at all times during normal office hours.
- Our office is open at all times during normal office hours.
- Our telephone lines are answered at all times during normal office hours.
- Human beings answer all calls at all times during normal office hours.
- We do not close for lunch.
- We do not make you call a premium rate number ~ 0904, 0905, 0906 etc.
- We do not have 0870 or 0871.
- We do not even have 0844 or 0845.
- We do not earn when you call us, so your enquiry is answered with speed and efficiency
- If we keep you talking, it will cost us our time and money as well as you
- We do not have a recorded welcome message.
- You do not have to press options.
- You have SIX ways to order at your convenience and according to your preference:~ by post, by bike or courier delivery, by email, by personal visit, by telephone or VIP Service.
- If you order another way, we are grateful for that also, at no extra charge. "Thank you."
- We do not penalise you or charge you extra if you prefer not to order online.
- We can discuss your application at our shop counter and check it while you wait.
- We do not charge extra for urgent orders.
- We do not surcharge you if you do not use our order form.
- and we do not surcharge you if you do not pre-register your customer details online.
- nor do we surcharge you if you do not pre-submit your order requirements online.
- We Guarantee that our Order Form is the easiest to complete of all our competitors.& up to 6 applications on 1 form instead of 6 separate forms needed by most competitors.
- If you find an easier form giving the information needed, your order will be free of charge.
- Each application is checked for minimum requirements before submission.
- Your application will be checked with care in a professional manner by trained personnel in our office and not by a courier on the back of a satchel whilst queuing at an embassy.
- Time is budgeted to inspect all troublesome sections for content and presentation.
- This is how we regularly achieve 100% successful acceptances on first lodgement.
- Our systems allow for the greatest flexibility, as ***required fields*** are not finalised until all the paperwork and documentation is complete and satisfies embassy requirements.
- This ability to easily facilitate changes is especially appreciated by those who have to arrange business travel and make business travel arrangements.
- We do not stockpile applications.
- We do not stockpile for economic or for volume processing ~> or for any other reason.
- Each application is lodged at the first opportunity once all the requirements are met.
- When being lodged or collected, your documents will be handled and presented only by our own 'Visa World Trained' couriers.
- We do not outsource to bikes, minicabs or third party couriers etc
- This way, if an unexpected query does occur, our couriers do have the competence and the experience to react with appropriate action that will usually resolve the problem.
- Each courier is contracted with us to react as if any query or problem was their own.
- We have the simplest, easiest to use and most accurate to-the-minute tracking facility.
- Our address is not a P.O. Box No.
- We are happy for you to know Our Location.
- We have been trading in the same area since 1991.
- We are not a travel agent, we do not sell tickets, we have no conflict of interest.
- We process passport and visa applications solely in the interests of the applicant.
- Our core business is professional passport and visa agents ~> and always has been.
- We did not evolve from another trade of bike, dispatch, messenger or distribution service.
- Our competence embraces experience, knowledge, practice, skills and tact ~> far more than required of a carrier for simple pick-ups, deliveries, collections and returns, etc
- Our core value is quality care and ongoing alert concern to satisfy customer needs.
- Staff operate to our business ethic motto: If you're not satisfied, we're not satisfied.
- They are each contracted to strive for service excellence that will exceed expectations.
- We have passport and visa details on all 195 countries for all 195 nationalities.
- The easy-to-read narratives are explanatory and unrivalled for completeness and clarity
- If you can find a more informative and useful website, we would really like to know about it.
- Our experienced team of processing staff are available for consultation, advice, assistance, information and progress updates at all times during normal office hours.
- We have 24 hour telephone, fax and mobile contact numbers available direct to our 24hr duty manager if needed in an emergency or for any reason in connection with a job in progress.
- All personnel (visa consultants, processing agents, support staff, embassy couriers, messengers, transport, dispatch, admin, accounts and even sales staff) are each contractually obliged to treat the processing, presentation, lodgement, collection, dispatch and indeed the general handling of each passport and visa application as if it were their own
- We have top-flight support services geared for emergency ~ to cater for the unexpected.
- As daily visitors to Her Majesty's Passport Office we are well placed to provide solutions whenever solutions are possible. If it can be done in time? If at all possible? We will do it. If not ~ it cannot be done.
- We are the only service with pre-set discounts for additional travellers of up to 75% off
- Our prices are kept competitive, clearly stated and easily accessible for comparison.
- We are PCI DSS Compliant adhering to the Industry Data Security Standards endorsed by Visa, MasterCard, Amex, etc. certifying that our data security standards are rigorous and ensure that our customers data private or financial remains safe and secure.
- We Guarantee that there is no other visa service that provides all of these facilities. These are over sixty of the many USP* reasons that make Visa World the Brand Leader for both Personal Service and Performance and without doubt, easily the best by far
- Visa World is a privately owned family partnership, which employs an ever-growing term of dedicated, efficient, happy and smiling personnel who remain under the day-to-day supervision and control of the owners.
Service is our business ~ If you’re not satisfied, we’re not satisfied
*Unique Selling Point, TOP
Supplements apply at certain embassies
Reducing supplement is to allow for the additional administration involved due to the pre-arranging, pre-notification, pre-preparation and/or special presentation that is required by certain embassies. As we are able to pass on the benefit of savings made when processing additional applications at the same time, the supplement reduces in order to provide the same discounts (25%, 50% or 75% off, etc.) that we normally give to each additional traveller.
Fixed supplement is applied when each application incurs the same additional costs.
Single supplement is activated when, due to the intensive pre-administration required or the inevitable waiting time expected, it would not be economic to process a single application. Unlike many of our competitors, we do not stockpile applications for economic or for volume processing. We lodge each and every application at the first opportunity once all the requirements are met, even if it means visiting an embassy or a consular authority to submit only one application.
Off-route supplement is only applicable if the relevant consular or government office is outside central London or significantly off our normal routes. The supplement will allow for the two journeys to both submit the application/s and collect the processed documents. Unlike most of our competitors, we do not charge more for each application or submission. We charge only the one supplement per batch of applications or documents that are being submitted and collected at the same time.
Miscellaneous supplement may apply only temporarily at an individual embassy or it may be relevant only to a specific classification of visa or it may be due to a peculiarity at a particular embassy. If it is because we are required to pay for consular fees on an additional separate visit or at a different office building or at a bank or a post office the supplement will be charged at 50% of the '1st traveller' rate for the first application and at 6.25% of the '1st traveller' rate for each subsequent application that is dealt with at the same time.
Waiting Time supplement is a one-off set-charge to cover the appropriate contingency arrangements needed to prepare for and make due allowance for the unpredictable waiting time that will inevitably be incurred due to the excessive queues that prevail at certain embassies. The supplement will allow for the waiting time anticipated on the two consular visits to both lodge the application/s and collect the processed documents.
Unlike most of our competitors, we do not require each traveller to pay more. We charge only the one supplement per embassy, irrespective of the total number of applications that are being made and submitted at the same time. We do not charge more for every application, each traveller or per passport.
The waiting time at a particular embassy can vary due to their busy, peak or seasonal periods. Refer to your destination country to see if a supplement or a discount is currently applicable.
Refer to your destination country to see if a supplement or a discount is currently applicable.
This is a full 'Meet and Greet' service and not just a delivery or drop-off facility.
- Our courier representative will only hand-over documents to the traveller in person.
- They will have the contact details and mobile phone number you have provided us with and you and the traveller may have those of our Meet & Greet representative.
- If you have notified us of your rendezvous arrival route, our representative will then be able to trace the possible cause of any delay and take appropriate action.
Our representative will not leave unless contact has been established with the traveller or else with the approval of the traveller's office, agent or representative.
Waiting Time is chargeable after 15mins past the 'Meet & Greet' appointment time.
1. Travel arrangements should not be confirmed until the required
10. Many embassies are unable to issue a visa unless there are two facing
WE HAVE SIX WAYS TO ORDER
HOW to ORDER
SIX ways to order
at your convenience and
according to your preference
we are open all day during normal office hours
Monday to Friday ~ 9.00am to 5.30pm
Public & Bank Holidays ~ Closed
Xmas & New Year ~ Limited opening
out of hours ~ always available by arrangement
You may order ~
If you are posting important passport documents to us we recommend that you use the Royal Mail Special Delivery service which is available from any Post Office. Keep the Post Office receipt until you confirm we have safe delivery.
Please also use our order form. It helps us to do a good job.
To help us further, please also observe notes 6 to 12 below.
Please use our order form. It helps us to do a good job. To help us further, please also observe notes 6 to 12 below.
526-528 Watford Way
- Please pre-complete our order form and bring it along with you.
- Our order form is a check-list component that aids our efficiency.
- It will help us to give you better assistance and a speedier service.
- Please also observe notes 6 to 12 below.
4. ~ by TELEPHONE on 020 8959 6161
Please do have available all the information that we require on our order form, before you phone. Please also observe notes 6 to 12 below to see that if we cannot process your application, no charge will be made.
5. ~ or our VIP SERVICE by calling our office 0208 959 6161,
At your service we can visit you at your home or office to advise or help completing all forms, once completed your VIP courier will process your application directly at the embassy
Please also observe notes 6 to 12 below.
6. Once an order is received, a Job No. is generated for reference and tracking purposes. It is most important that this Job No. is quoted on every communication and especially when you are SENDING DOCUMENTS to us. For fast-track attention it is best to also quote the Job No. at the bottom left corner of the envelope.
Failure to quote the Job No. WILL CAUSE DELAY and may also result in double job processing caused by the creation of a duplicate file with a different Job No. (very dangerous) and charging twice in error, which will in turn incur extra costs.
Also, when you make a telephone enquiry, we will be able to update you quicker if the Job No. can be mentioned if we need to ask for it.
7. Please enclose a self-addressed envelope.
This eliminates any misreading of individual addresses and any confusion as to whether the completed documents are to be returned direct to the traveller or to the travel agent or to the company address.
The envelope does not have to be stamped or postage paid and it needs to be only large enough for the return of your passport/s.
The Post Office and Royal Mail prefer a size C5 envelope.
Please retain and do not send passport wallets Embassies do not like them and there is a risk of loss
8. Once all the documents have arrived at our office. We will email you an invoice Please make sure that the contact Email address on the form is correct and please quote the Job No as your reference with your bank payment.Failure to quote the Job No. MAY CAUSE DELAY in identifying your payment to us
9. Orders that are sent to us direct from your client, contractor, employee or the traveller should be clearly noted that they are to be charged to your account facility so as to avoid any delay that involves payment.
10. Make all payments to "Visa World" and not to an embassy. They will not accept your payment.
11. If you are not using our order form, please enclose a separate note with your contact name, address, telephone number and email address, which method of return dispatch you require (e.g. by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day) and of course, the dispatch address. If you are a travel agent, please ensure that your branch is clearly marked.
12. If you will require in-depth information or advice when telephoning, we do hope you will understand that we can only provide this after receipt of a deposit to confirm that it is your intention to place an order with us. If we cannot process your application, your deposit will be returned in full and no charge will be made.
Last updated 10th Jan 2019
Also see our Terms & Conditions of trade