1. a) Orders and documents should be received from customers in accordance with the Visa World guidelines and instructions that are listed in the sections entitled ‘How to Order’ and ‘Points to Remember’ that can be found on the ‘Service Charge Price List’ page of this website and also below these terms.
b) Orders from account customers will receive attention with the best efforts of Visa World relative to the service ordered.
c) Orders accompanying payment will receive attention with the best efforts of Visa World relative to the service paid for.
d )Orders other than above will receive attention at the discretion of Visa World.
e) An order that is cancelled before lodgement has taken place will still be subject to the relevant basic service charge plus any applicable cancellation charge and/or the non-refund of the deposit held.
f) An order will generate a Job No. that must be quoted on every communication and when sending documents to us in order to avoid delay and extra costs if it is not identified with the original order.
2. a) Visa World service charges are for dealing with or handling orders and/or for attending the appropriate authorities to lodge applications and/or collect processed documents and are payable by the customer whether applications are successful or not. Any non-refundable embassy, consular or other fees disbursed by Visa World are also payable by the customer and are charged at cost.
b) Visa World service charges allow for up to two visits to a consular or other authority per application. Certain applications require further visits beyond the culpability of Visa World. Such extra visits will each be charged at 50% of the ‘1st traveller’ rate for the first application and at 12.5% of the ‘1st traveller’ rate for each subsequent application made on the same visit. Waiting time, if applicable, is charged at 100%. Extra visits requested by the customer will each be charged at 100%.
c) A cancellation charge will apply when an order that is cancelled or aborted has incurred excessive preparatory work that is extraordinary to that normally required and exceeds the costs budgeted for.
3. a) All payments received with or during progress of an order are accepted as a deposit until the completion and invoicing of the order.
b) Should an order be cancelled before lodgement has taken place, the service charge element of the deposit will be non-refundable. A cancellation charge may also be applicable. Any remaining non-disbursed embassy fee, supplement or disbursal element of the deposit will be refundable.
c) Orders not accompanied by full payment and orders from account customers will be subject to a credit facility account charge of 5% which will be added to amounts on the invoice that are not covered by payment or deposit.
4. Settlement terms:
a) Payment with order or
b) Payment on invoice within 15 days of invoice date
c) Strictly net
d) Statements are not issued.
5. Interest will be charged from date of invoice, at 3.5% per month, on all amounts outstanding over 15 days.
6. Visa World is not obliged to process orders from a customer that has a previous invoiced amount that is unpaid and remains outstanding for over 15 days.
7. Any information supplied, advice given, or service performed by Visa World, whether gratuitously or not, should not be regarded as authoritative and is based only on the knowledge and experience of Visa World and their understanding of the various consular, passport and visa regulations and requirements in accordance with the latest information at their disposal. Regulations, requirements, fees and processing times can change without notice and/or without notification to Visa World.
8. Whilst Visa World best efforts are used to expedite applications, no guarantee on time can be warranted. Travel arrangements should not be confirmed until all of the required documentation has been obtained. Customers should therefore only commit to travel or accommodation expenses subject to a passport being issued and/or the appropriate visa or travel authority being obtained.
9. a) Consular, passport and visa regulations, requirements, fees and processing times can vary depending on the nationality, residency status, vocation or personal details of the applicant; the reason for the visit or intended length of stay; the accommodation arranged; the means of travel, travel route or onward destination; the number of entries requested, required or granted; and sometimes on ‘fine line’ interpretation. Consular and other authorities may add or vary requirements on any individual application at their discretion.
b) Visa World will use their best efforts to advise customers in order to submit applications in accordance with their understanding of the relevant consular requirements and cannot be held liable or responsible, under any circumstances, for such information supplied, advice given, or service performed in good faith. The embassy, consular and passport fees disbursed may differ from the amounts expected and are charged at cost. Visa World does not control and therefore cannot guarantee the time required or taken by consular or other authorities to consider and process applications.
10. No liability can attach to Visa World for any decision, act, default, error, omission, misinterpretation, loss, damage, miss-delivery or delay on the part of any government, embassy or consular authority, chamber of commerce, notary public, solicitor or translation service etc.
11. The provision of a complete and correct application together with the required supporting documents, evidence, authority or information is the sole responsibility of the customer. Visa World reserve the right to withhold lodgement of an application, pending consultation with the customer, if in the opinion of Visa World the application or accompanying documents do not meet the requirements of the relevant authority to support the type of application intending to be made. No liability can attach to Visa World for any delay so caused.
12. Visa World do not warrant any specific time for performance and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
13. Visa World will use their best efforts to expedite and execute orders to the requirements of the customer and may engage agents or subcontractors in the performance of these efforts. Visa World agents and subcontractors engaged on their behalf to perform all or any part of their duties cannot be held liable for any failure in performance out of their control and the liability to customers of these subcontractors and agents shall not exceed that of Visa World.
14. Whilst in the care of Visa World the administration, handling, storage, route and transportation means of documents shall be at the absolute discretion of Visa World.
15. Visa World cannot accept any responsibility, actual, financial or consequential, for any loss, damage, miss-delivery or delay of documents whilst they are out of their ‘on hands’ control, e.g. whilst they are in the care of an embassy, consulate or government department, chamber of commerce, notary public, solicitor, translation service etc., or when entrusted to the post or other mailing, dispatch or courier service, bike or cab. Once documents are entrusted to an outside third party, consular or carrier, the duties of Visa World have passed their relative stage of completion and Visa World have consigned the documents for and on behalf of the customer. The customer must therefore initiate any claim directly to the third party and the involvement of Visa World is limited only to offering all possible assistance.
16. All orders are accepted on the basis that the responsibility of Visa World is limited to the value of their service charge and/or the replacement cost of any documents for any loss, damage, miss-delivery or delay no matter how occasioned and Visa World shall only be liable if such loss, damage, miss-delivery or delay is due to the negligence or default of Visa World. Visa World accepts no responsibility for economic, financial or consequential loss.
17. Completed orders and documents will be returned in accordance with the latest verbal or written instructions received from the customer. In the absence of specific instructions, Visa World will dispatch documents as they feel appropriate in consideration of their urgency or importance or in accordance with their standard procedure for the time being in practice, at their discretion. All dispatch charges will be charged to the customer and unless already paid will be subject to invoicing and settlement as per these terms and conditions.
18. On receipt of completed orders, customers are required to check carefully and satisfy themselves that the documents meet their intended purpose. Before dispatch of documents Visa World undertake a cursory check but the speed of operation and variance of data specified prohibit intensive examination of all quoted details.
19. Visa World is not a common carrier and is serving in the capacity of agent on behalf of their customers in all situations.
20. All transactions between Visa World and their customers are subject to these Terms and Conditions, which shall be governed by English law and be within and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
V1 (10-200118) Copyright © Visa World 1991/1997/2001/2011/2014/2018/2019